Monday, May 24, 2010

Bought the Tickets!

I finally bought our tickets to Korea this summer. Due to my father's death and some obligations in relation to that this summer, we had to move it and shorten it a bit, but we will be one for 18 days. I'm really looking forward to the trip. Now I have to figure out how to get from the airport, to Seoul. Last time we had a tour company. We get in around 5AM and will have our luggage plus my daughter's donations for Holt that she collected as part of her Girl Scout Bronze project. I am off to search the Internet for options.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your dad. You have my sympathy.

    But I'm so excited for you about your Korea trip. How wonderful to have 18 days in the country of your children's birth. What are you guys planning to do?

    We're hoping to go next year; our son will be 5. Since I'm now doing a daily blog about Korea (thekoreanway.wordpress.com), I'm gathering so many ideas of places to see. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete